Only you or a named driver on the insurance application may drive the vehicle providing a full valid driving licence is held and a cover note has been issued to you.
You or your authorised named driver must not:
- Use the vehicle for hire or reward. Unless this extension has been applied to your certificate of insurance.
- Use the vehicle for any illegal purpose.
- Use the vehicle for racing, pace making, testing the vehicle’s reliability and speed or teaching someone to drive.
- Use the vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Drive the vehicle outside England, Scotland and Wales, unless we have given you written permission.
- Load the vehicle beyond the manufacturer’s maximum weight recommendations and make sure that the load is secured safely.
- If the vehicle is a commercial vehicle, use it for a purpose for which you need an operator’s licence if you do not have one.
- Use the on an aerodrome, airport, airfield or military base provided for: i) aircraft to take off and land or move on the surface; or ii) aircraft parking aprons including service roads refuelling and ground equipment parking areas.
A policy excess applies in respect of any claim for Accidental Damage, Malicious Damage, Fire or Theft.
Cash payments cannot be accepted for any hire.
Only credit/debit card transactions are acceptable as a method of payment in the case of individual hirers.
Failure to observe this requirement will result in a claim being refused by the Insurers.
Excludes cover for driving other vehicles.
Excluding cover for hirers own Audio, satellite navigation and communication equipment.
Excluding hirers personal effects & belongings cover.
Injury or Death to Livestock in Transit is excluded.
Windscreen & glass breakage cover excluded.
Insurance is provided by Tradex Insurance Company Limited.